Pink Posh Style/Shopping Blog Baby!

Welcome to the Pink Posh Style Blog!!! This is just meant to be a fun addendum to our regular photography blog. We typically scour the internet, magazines, catalogs for inspiration, as well as possess an unhealthy addiction for insanely adorable clothes, shoes and accessories. We have a weakness for sushi, musicals and event details (can't be helped! We are photographers after all!) When you are done you can click here to go back to Pink Posh website or to our Photography Blog.

~Mariae and Hali

Friday, February 22, 2008

Arden B Obsession

Anyone who knows Hali and I, knows that we have an obsession with Arden B. (Arden is even a girl's name that I am considering should I ever have a daughter!) We have been in this relationship with Arden B for over 8 years and there's been some good times and some very definitely not so great times when they started designing the weirdest clothes in the weirdest prints!! But as you can see, 2008 appears to be one of their good years! The dresses above are two of their newest dresses this season. I heart - no, I BUBBLE HEART the banded bottom dress and the BUBBLE hem dress. Okay, I basically just adore any banded bottom or bubble hem dresses (mainly because I can totally just breathe and not have to suck in my stomach and pretend my body is still in its twenties). I'll tell you my secret stomach sucking device later - it's 10x better than Spanx! :) Brides, these are great styles for your e-session photos with me too! :) [photo credit: ArdenB]